Technology and Your Teeth
Today’s technology has transformed the way we treat your smile. High-tech, modernized systems for whitening and brightening your smile are available. Veneers can transform dental imperfections, giving you a perfectly straight smile. Inlays and overlays can closely match the color of your tooth for a subtle enhancement.
Our dental office Southbury is equipped with these modernized machines that have both simplified and enhanced the way we perform cosmetic dental procedures. When you step into our office, you’ll be impressed by the many high-tech ways we can evaluate, assess, and eventually treat your smile. We’ve embraced ever-evolving dental technology, and we’re ready to use it to your benefit!
A Comfortable, High-Tech Office
While our office is certainly high tech, that doesn’t mean that it feels cold or industrial. Instead, you’ll enjoy the natural warmth from our friendly and fun office staff. Our positive environment will relax you as you prepare for a cosmetic dentistry procedure. As your source for a Southbury dentist and cosmetic dentistry, Tribury Dental is here to improve your smile, enhance your teeth, and leave you feeling comfortable every step of the way.
Qualified and Experienced Staff
Tribury Dental prides itself on its well-qualified and experienced staff. With years of education as well as professional experience under their belt, our staff is ready to serve your unique cosmetic dentistry needs. When you step into our office, you’ll be impressed by every Tribury Dental employee who you meet, including:
- Friendly front desk staff available to check you in and out and answer any questions
- Experienced technicians and assistants who prepare you for your appointment
- Educated and talented dentists who have years of experience working with a variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures
Create a Brighter Smile
What are you waiting for? The path to a brighter smile starts with a phone call. Now is the time to reach out to Tribury Dental to schedule a consultation. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff is available to help. Pick up the phone, and contact us. We can provide you with the information you need, including the following:
- Types of cosmetic dentistry procedures we offer
- Overview of the consultation and what we will evaluate
- Description of specific services, if you know what you want to have done
- Information about insurance providers we work with
- Information about payment options
Stop wondering, and start collecting the information you need about cosmetic dentistry to decide if it’s the right fit for your needs.